Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: STARS FROM MARS

  1. #1
    Inactive Member NEVER ON SUNDAY's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 27th, 2005
    Posts
    541
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We have downloads of the video and a 4 song demo,
    on the Message board for my website- the link is below in my signature.....

    ATTENTION ALL OTHER STARS FROM MARS FANS ON GLITZINE
    I got a 7 song demo from someone on the board, cannot remember who,don't really matter
    anyways,I talked to Dazzle and he told me only 3 of the songs are his, the others are from some imposter band who used the name.
    only these 3 songs are the Stars From Mars from Hollywood
    02. High Class Kicks.mp3
    03. Kick Dat Cat.mp3
    04. Love Sick.mp3
    I added "We Got Tonight" to this and have a 4 song demo posted

  2. #2
    Inactive Member dvs1's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 28th, 2003
    Posts
    78
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ANYONE HAVE STUFF FROM THEM. I AM WILLING TO DO SOME TRADING

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Hairglamfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,692
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Check the post back a page.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member MARKYGLAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    1,274
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IT'S STRANGE CUZ SONGS LIKE "CITY ROLLER" , "STEAMIN HOT PINK" AND "GIRL GALORE" ARRIVED DIRECTLY FROM SINGER (IF DIDN'T HAPPEN THE SAME THAN WITH FALSE MR BLADES!!!)

    <font color="#FF0099" size="1">[ January 23, 2006 04:25 PM: Message edited by: MARKY GLAM ]</font>

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Videotrader's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2005
    Posts
    29
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post



    <font color="#FF0099" size="1">[ January 25, 2006 06:59 AM: Message edited by: Videotrader ]</font>

  6. #6
    Inactive Member NEVER ON SUNDAY's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 27th, 2005
    Posts
    541
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by MARKY GLAM:
    IT'S STRANGE CUZ SONGS LIKE "CITY ROLLER" , "STEAMIN HOT PINK" AND "GIRL GALORE" ARRIVED DIRECTLY FROM SINGER (IF DIDN'T HAPPEN THE SAME THAN WITH FALSE MR BLADES!!!)

    <font color="#FF0099"><font size="1">[ January 23, 2006 04:25 PM: Message edited by: MARKY GLAM ]</font></font>
    <font size="4" face="Arial">strange, because Dazzle was the singer, and he is the one who told me this

  7. #7
    Inactive Member NEVER ON SUNDAY's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 27th, 2005
    Posts
    541
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Videotrader:
    7 song demo + video Enjoy it.
    <font size="4" face="Arial">did you read this post
    this is not me saying this
    Dazzle, or as he now goes by Domonic
    told me just recently, when I showed him that Demo. that 4 of the songs are not his.

    So you go and post this up so more people can d-load a Demo thinking it is Stars from Mars, when over 50 percent of it is not,

    I was trying to fix this problem, not add to it !!

    <font color="#FF0099"><font size="1">[ January 24, 2006 10:47 PM: Message edited by: suicide junkie ]</font></font>

    <font color="#FF0099" size="1">[ January 24, 2006 10:49 PM: Message edited by: suicide junkie ]</font>

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Videotrader's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2005
    Posts
    29
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by suicide junkie:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="4" face="Arial">Originally posted by Videotrader:
    7 song demo + video Enjoy it.
    <font size="4" face="Arial">did you read this post
    this is not me saying this
    Dazzle, or as he now goes by Domonic
    told me just recently, when I showed him that Demo. that 4 of the songs are not his.

    So you go and post this up so more people can d-load a Demo thinking it is Stars from Mars, when over 50 percent of it is not,

    I was trying to fix this problem, not add to it !!

    <font color="#FF0099"><font size="1">[ January 24, 2006 10:47 PM: Message edited by: suicide junkie ]</font></font>

    <font color="#FF0099"><font size="1">[ January 24, 2006 10:49 PM: Message edited by: suicide junkie ]</font></font>
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="4" face="Arial">..oh I'm really sorry but I didn't read your post, I'll delete the link.

    <font color="#FF0099" size="1">[ January 25, 2006 07:03 AM: Message edited by: Videotrader ]</font>

  9. #9
    Inactive Member NEVER ON SUNDAY's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 27th, 2005
    Posts
    541
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    thanks for erasing the links, sorry I snapped at ya, I was in a bad mood, I didn't even think of the fact that maybe you had not read the post...

    I will post some new links then

    - 4 song Demo -
    01. We Got Tonight.mp3
    02. High Class Kicks.mp3
    03. Kick Dat Cat.mp3
    04. Love Sick.mp3
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JVUA9JI4

    - We got tonight - Video -
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NF9608EC

    <font color="#FF0099" size="1">[ January 25, 2006 01:14 PM: Message edited by: suicide junkie ]</font>

  10. #10
    Inactive Member GLAMOURPUNK's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2006
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    stars from mars

    I will post some new links then

    - 4 song Demo -
    01. We Got Tonight.mp3
    02. High Class Kicks.mp3
    03. Kick Dat Cat.mp3
    04. Love Sick.mp3
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JVUA9JI4

    - We got tonight - Video -
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NF9608EC

    hi well the other four songs were from an italian sleazy band called THE BOOHOOS

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •